Working Together We Can Beat Cancer!
About Our Foundation
Cormode Cancer Foundation (CCF) was founded in 2019 by our Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Dr Denise Ejoh in memory of her mother Margaret Ejoh (Nee Cormode). Herself a cancer survivor, she knows what it is like to have, survive and live with cancer.
Our major aims as a foundation include the following:
- To create awareness for cancer diseases in Africa, particularly in Nigeria by empowering youths across the country
- To embark on humanitarian services of providing materials, facilities to prevent cancer in Nigeria
- To provide educational sensitization about cancer diseases to the entire African community
- To engage in community services by way of sensitizing the youths and teenagers on possible way of embarking on skill acquisitions that will help completely eradicate poverty from the African continent
- To promote the sustenance of moral ethos in re-orientating a decadent world
- To open the mind of the modern world to a myriad of ideas required in keeping a large percentage of the citizenry on their toes; with respect to managing and solving cancer disease crisis in a challenging world and in the maintenance of the social and cultural milieu of their immediate environment
Our CEO happily organises a monthly event to support CCF's cause and achieve one of it's objectives of informing Nigerians about Cancer. You can view and listen to past events below and also register to attend an upcoming event
Our Next EventLet's Talk About It. Pancreatic Cancer.
Dr Oiza T. Ahmadu will be joining us on zoom with our CCF Chair Dr. Denise Ejoh to learn all about pancreatic cancer. You definitely do not want to miss this, we will be discussing signs, symptoms and what can be expected.
Together we fight, together we win.
Date: 27th November 2021
Time: 12PM (WAT & 11AM BST)